The current drawing could be exported to PDF format，or picture format, such as BMP, JPG, and PNG. When you open the drawing, the upper-right corner, click on the three-point menu and you will see the export.
Steps for exporting to PDF
1. Clicking “Export” icon，and select “Export to PDF”；
2. Enter file name；
3. Specify the file saving location;
4. Select paper size or default；
5. Select paper orientation or default；
6. Select color or default：
7. Select export extent or default;
8. Check “Fit to paper” or default;
9. Enter scale or default;
10. Click “Export” to finish.
Steps for exporting to image
1. Clicking “Export” icon, and select “Export to Image”;
2. It displays a rectangle in the interface, you can drag the arrow on the sides of rectangle to define picture boundary;
3. After adjusting the region click “✓” to continue;
4. Enter file name;
5. Specify the file saving location;
6. Select export format: BMP, JPG, or PNG;
7. Select color depth:
8. Click “Export” to finish.
Location for saving exported files
1. For Local drawings:
When exporting a PDF/image from local drawing, the exported files are saved in the same file folder as its drawing.
2. For Drawings in My Cloud or Cloud storage:
When exporting a PDF/image from a file in My Cloud or Cloud storage, the exported files are saved in Export folder under the root director.