What is DWG FastView?
The full name of DWG FastView is GstarCAD DWG FastView-CAD viewer & editor.
DWG FastView is a cross-platform CAD software that meets designers' demands in all kinds of situations, and fully compatible with DWG, DXF, DWF and DWFx. Various of CAD features such as: edit, view, measure, dimension, find text, etc. enables you to do real CAD work on the go and enjoy the best mobile CAD experience. Simply speaking, dwg fastview can work on mobile phones both android and iOS, Windows client and web browsers. Users can view all kinds of formats of drawings online and offline, besides that, straightforward edits are also available. And most important, dwg fastview is coordinating and collaborating software with because of easy sharing and sync .You can view, edit, create & share all your CAD drawings, synchronize to cloud from multiple devices by one click, enjoy design anytime anywhere together with more than 35 million users around the world.
Company introduction to Gstarsoft Co., Ltd
Gstarsoft is a famous company with main focus on 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for industries involving architecture, engineering and construction, mechanical and manufacturing, electrical and electronics, GIS, survey and mapping, civil engineering, etc. With almost 30 years proud history of technology innovation and practice, Gstarsoft is dedicated to providing fast, powerful and DWG-compatible CAD software and solutions for worldwide customers and partners. Today there are 610,000 installations of GstarCAD products and 31,000,000 users of DWG FastView in more than 120 countries around the world.
History of Gstarsoft
- 1992 Founded in Beijing
- 2001 Started developing alternative CAD platform software
- 2003 Released the first version of GstarCAD
- 2007 Released the first English version of GstarCAD and started cross border business
- 2009 Qualified for CMMI L3
- 2010 Won WIPO Award for Protection of Intellectual Property
- 2011 Released the first CAD mobile App GstarCAD MC
- 2013 Released GstarCAD8 completely based on independent CAD technologies
- 2014 Released the DWG FastView series products for mobile, PC & Web
- 2014 Released GstarCAD Mechanical, the only ACM compatible MCAD in the world
- 2016 Launched DWG FastView cloud service (My Cloud)
- 2016 Released GstarCAD Architecture
- 2017 Users of DWG FastView and GstarCAD exceeded 10 million worldwide
- 2018 Released GstarCAD Collaboration
- 2019 Users of DWG FastView reach 30 millions.
Why choose us?
- Independent Intellectual Property. Perpetual license and you decide when to upgrade.
- Native .dwg support, highly compatible with ACAD in dynamic blocks, user interface, file formats, APIs, etc. Besides, GstarCAD Mechanical 2020 is also compatible with ACM and supports ACM6 file format now.
- Three R&D centers with more than 230 R&D staffs, ensuring the high quality of our products.
- Professional technical support team.
- Chosen by over 600,000 users all over the world.
- Experienced and reliable partners all over the world to provide local service for customers.