In DWG FastView for Windows, there views of print are provided, current view, whole view and window print. Today let's learn how to only print current view.
Print steps in Windows DWG FastView
Common-print-print scope-current view
- Open the drawing you want to print in DWG FastView for Windows.
- Click the main navigation menu-Common, and then click Print tab.
- In the dialog box, choose Print scope.
- In the dropdown menu, choose current view.
- You can see the preview on the right, click the Print button below.
Ok, those are the steps to print current view of the drawing.