In the daily CAD drawing editing process, there is often a need to add various types of numbering, such as floor numbers, sequence numbers, project pile numbers, etc. The traditional method involves manually entering these numbers one by one. However, when dealing with a large quantity, manual input is not only inefficient but also prone to errors.
In our DWG FastView for mobile, we have a text incremental feature that allows for the quick annotation of ascending numbers/letters. This effectively enhances the drawing speed.?
To open the Text Incremental feature within the Haochen CAD King (DWG FastView) app and access it for your drawings, follow these steps:
- Open the Haochen CAD King (DWG FastView) app on your device.
- Load the drawing or file you want to work on within the app.
- Look for the "Toolbox" or "Tools" section within the app's interface. This is typically where various drawing and editing tools are located.
- Within the toolbox or tools section, locate the "Text Incremental" function. It may be represented by an icon or labeled with its name.
- Click or tap on the "Text Incremental" function to activate it.
Once you've activated the "Text Incremental" feature, you should be able to use it to quickly annotate or label your drawings with ascending numbers or letters, as mentioned in your previous text. The specific options and settings for this feature may vary depending on the app's version and user interface. If you need more detailed instructions on how to use this feature or its settings, consult the app's documentation or help resources.
DWG FastView provides free trial, but if you want to unlock all featues & close all ads, please click the button below to upgrade your DWG FastView account on mobile phone. If you want to upgrade on PC, click here. Wherever you upgrade your account on mobile app or on our website, the premium account is the same and can be used across devices, Windows and web browsers.