CAD files are like blueprints that help create everything from buildings to gadgets. Two tools that help us see these files easily are DWG FastView and Autodesk Viewer. Let's explore these tools and figure out which one is better for simple use.
Meet DWG FastView
DWG FastView is a tool that helps you look at CAD files. It's easy to use and works with many kinds of CAD files like DWG and DXF.
Meet Autodesk Viewer
Autodesk Viewer is another tool for looking at CAD files. The cool thing is, you don't need to install anything extra. You can just use a web browser to see the files.
Comparing the Tools:
- How to Use:
- Autodesk Viewer: You can use it on a web browser without extra software.
- DWG FastView: You can use it on your computer or even your phone. It's more flexible.
- Kinds of Files:
- Autodesk Viewer: It's good with many kinds of CAD files.
- DWG FastView: It's really good with files like DWG and DXF.
- What You Can Do:
- Autodesk Viewer: It helps you see files and make some notes.
- DWG FastView: You can do more! You can organize layers, measure things, and even make some changes to the files.
- Working Together:
- Autodesk Viewer: You can see files together with others at the same time.
- DWG FastView: You can also work with a team and share files. It's helpful for teamwork.
Both Autodesk Viewer and DWG FastView are good tools. If you want something super simple and can work in a web browser, Autodesk Viewer is nice. But if you want more tools to help with looking at files, organizing them, and even doing a bit of editing, then DWG FastView is the better choice. It's friendly for beginners and helps you do more with your CAD files.
DWG FastView provides free trial, but if you want to unlock all featues & close all ads, please click the button below to upgrade your DWG FastView account on mobile phone. If you want to upgrade on PC, click here. Wherever you upgrade your account on mobile app or on our website, the premium account is the same and can be used across devices, Windows and web browsers.