In last post we learned how to measure a distance, and today we are going to introduce how to measure area.
- click the “Measure” button and select the “Area” tool.
- specify the start point by clicking or dragging.
- specify next point. Now you could click “New” button to cancel the last two specified points and start a new Area command. If you click “New” button, it goes back to step 2.
- specify next point. After specified three points, it automatically displays a closed region, and its area and perimeter displays in value box.
- specify next point. The operation is the same as step 4.
- long press in the value box and choose “Copy” option to copy measure result.
- click “×” behind value box or “×” behind command prompts to end command.